Kwark Navy Extreme overall
5 490 kr
NAVY EXTREME Body Warmer is intended for divers swimming in very cold waters, using laminated dry suits.
Diffrence between Navy and Navy Extreme are extra pads of Thinsulate weighning on chest, hips and back of divers body. In those places weigning is about 600 g/m giving extreme thermal protection.
The material was produced on special order from the U.S. Army Special Forces Divers, in order to meet all the required parameters for long-diving in cold waters.
Thermally, our NAVY Body Warmer is equivalent to traditional warmers based on Thinsulate weighing about 400 g / m. However, NAVY has many advantages, about which users of such conventional warmers can only dream of.
The primary advantage of the NAVY is its flexibility. This is not a medieval knight armor with which thick warmers are associated with.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It’s easy to put on a dry suit on it, NAVY doesn’t roll up
- Provides very good air flow.
- It is very light, weighing less than 2.5 kg.
- Compared to conventional warmers, allows reduce the ballast of at least 2 kg.
- Maintains great thermal comfort, also after drenching.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries up in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- There is no limit to number of washing, it can be spin-dried.
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does scrub or irritate the skin
- three pockets, including one with a zipper
- a stand-up collar doesn’t collide with an isolation near the neck
- a fold protects from cooling down through the zipper, “a garage for the zipper” protects the neck and a flexible sleeve
- a two-way zipper (zipping with double sliders)
- strings allow the air to flow freely into the dry gloves
- comfortable constrictive rubber bands in legs
- slots for a P-valve and a heating cable – at the request with a possibility to agree on its location