25 705 kr
Enduro drysuit is designed as classic, extremely durable and robust model for technical divers. It is made of Cordura / Butylene / Polyester classic trilaminate with total weight of 620 g/m2. It has a telescopic torso and special Y-cut to improve flexibility and allow for effortless body movements. Recommended for heavy, technical diving and underwater technical works.
total weight 5,2 kg,
materials: Cordura/Butylene/Polyester 620g/m2.
- In standard equipped with:
- metal zipper at the front,
- placement from the left shoulder to the right hip, covered by an additional flap,
- telescopic torso,
- flat seams protected with hot-melted tape,
- neck seal made of latex insulated by 2 mm Neoprene,
- 7/9 mm Neoprene collar hood,
- Apeks inlet valve,
- high-profile Apeks outlet valve,
- latex wrist seals,
- 2 classic cargo pockets with D-rings on thighs,
- inside suspenders with handy pocket,
- 6 mm Neoprene boots,
- medium pressure hose 75cm long,
- classic drysuit travel bag.