4 370 kr
Kango undersuit made with highest density Polartec Power Stretch fleece. Designed to provide the desired level of warmth, maximum flexibility, and comfort, this suit is an ideal companion for exploring cold and moderate water depths for shorter and recreational dives.
Kango undersuit is a perfect alternative for those who look for a warm, comfortable and easy to care undersuit at an affordable price to pair with proper base layer and trilaminate drysuit.
Crafted from superior Polartec Power Stretch fabric, originally designed to serve US Military diving needs, this undersuit offers optimal insulation and breathability, ensuring you stay cozy and dry throughout your dive. The 536 g/m2 weight fleece strikes the perfect balance between warmth and full flexibility. Say goodbye to cold spots, as this undersuit guarantees maximum insulation around the waist and arms for ultimate comfort.
Embrace the cool "kangaroo" Anorak design, featuring three fancy pockets for added convenience and a stylish, comfortable appearance which we are famous for. The pockets allow for storing small items you need to keep safe during diving and serve as hand warmer during your diving interval when needed. With its modern tone-in-tone branding and sleek cut, this suit offers a neat and confident look both in and out of the water.
Used fabric and construction allow for optimal performance due to its unique thermal comfort features:
- Fleece fabric Polartec Power Stretch, 100% polyester
- weight 536 g/m2,
- exceptional ease in washing and drying process (cold water synthetic fabrics) – machine washable, easy to dry flat or hanging,
- available in sizes from XS to 3XL,
- made to measure option.
- moisture wicking properties – optimal moisture management – keeps the body dry and warm throughout the dive,
- good thermal performance even when wet,
- low bulk properties for better buoyancy,
- experience enhanced functionality with discreet heating system and P-valve openings inside the pockets,
- softshell nylon protection on the front lower legs and elbows, ensuring durability and shielding against potential abrasions,
- the insulation mesh net at the back, optimizing airflow and maintaining comfortable temperature,
- for your convenience, a back external hanger facilitates easy drying between dives, whether on a boat or at a dive center,
- superior fit and functionality with short cuffs, bungee loops for the thumb, side, long, both sides opening front zipper, low cut fleece collar and foot straps.
Sizing chart link: https://santidiving.com/size-tabels,78,en